Xenon Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
BURNABY, British Columbia, Nov. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq:XENE), a neurology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Ian Mortimer, Xenon’s President and Chief Executive Officer, along with Sherry Aulin, Xenon’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate virtually in the following investor conferences:
- Guggenheim 3rd Annual Neuro/Immunology Conference on Monday, November 15, 2021 (one-on-one meetings only)
- Stifel 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, with fireside chat presentation at 1:20 pm ET
- Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 18, 2021, with on-demand streaming of fireside chat presentation beginning at 8:00 am GMT / 3:00 am ET
The above listed dates and times are subject to change. Details on company presentations and webcasts can be found on the “Investors” section of Xenon's website at investor.xenon-pharma.com. When available, webcasts will be posted for replay following the event.
About Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with neurological disorders. We are advancing a novel product pipeline of neurology therapies to address areas of high unmet medical need, with a focus on epilepsy. For more information, please visit www.xenon-pharma.com.
“Xenon” and the Xenon logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. in various jurisdictions. All other trademarks belong to their respective owner.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- February 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering February 2022
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- March 2022
- Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI)